MISSION AND VISION
Gayatri Pariwar is a living model of a futuristic society, being guided by principles of human unity and equality.
It’s a modern adoption of the age old wisdom of Vedic Rishis, who practiced and propagated the philosophy of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam.
Founded by saint, reformer, writer, philosopher, spiritual guide and visionary Yug Rishi Pujya Gurudev Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharya this mission has emerged as a mass movement for Transformation of Era.
Aims & Objectives:
- Rise of divinity in human, descent of heaven on earth
- Individual Development, Family Development and Social Upliftment
- Healthy body, pure mind and civilized society
- Atmavat sarvabhooteshu (all living beings are soulkins), Vashudhaiv kutumbkam (Entire earth is the our family)
- One Nation, One Language (love), One Religion (humanity), One Government (Self Govern)
- Everyone should get equal opportunity for self-growth irrespective of caste, color or creed